Kingston, one of the leaders in memory products, today announced the launch of the DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 and Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card for Android smartphones and tabets.
DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 expands the storage of Android devices up to 64GB, which help the users to move large files, photos, videos and music on phone or tablet to PC and back. The USB 3.0 to microUSB dual interface drive can be used with any USB On-The-Go compatible device and allows users to transfer data without plugging into a computer. The new drive joins the previously released DataTraveler microDuo 2.0. DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty.
Kingston’s Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and has a lifetime warranty. The fast 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds allow users to shoot full HD video, 3D video and real-time broadcasts without interruption and capture images continuously.
SDCA10 is available in India starting at around Rs. 1100/- whereas DataTraveler microDuo will be available by next month.
Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 Features and Specifications:
- 2-in-1: microUSB and USB connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Plug-and-Play: simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- Convenient: ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
- Capacities : 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed3 : 16GB — 70MB/s read, 10MB/s write, 32GB-64GB — 70MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Performance: UHS-I speeds – up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write for faster files transfer, continuous shooting and video recording
- Flexible: when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance: up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm