Maruti Suzuki India has partnered with Mahindra Finance to offer unique easy car finance schmes during ongoing COVID-19 pandemic for purchase of Maruti vehicles.
Details of finance options for customers:
- Buy Now Pay Later scheme of 2 months
- Step up EMI scheme with 6 monthly EMI increase
- on the spot approval for both salaried as well as No Income Proof (NIP) customers
- Balloon EMI: Customer has to pay 25% of the contract value as last EMI
- No Field Investigation scheme for contactless disbursement
- Low down payment scheme
- Agricultural Customer schemes including quarterly EMIs
Speaking on the partnership with Mahindra Finance, Mr Shashank Srivastava, Executive Director (M&S), Maruti Suzuki India said, “Mahindra Finance is a very well networked NBFC across India and has the expertise in lending across all profiles including semi-rural, rural and no-income proof customers. More than one-third of Maruti Suzuki’s retail sales come from rural India. We are extremely confident that this alliance with one of India’s largest NBFCs will help in increasing easy finance availability to our customers in the current challenging situation arisen due to COVID-19 pandemic. Customers will benefit from the range of offers like Buy now and Pay Later, Step Up EMI, Balloon EMI etc”.
In the last five years, over six lakh Maruti Suzuki customers have financed their cars from Mahindra Finance. Maruti Suzuki has an extensive range of cars and wide-spread dealer network of over 3,086 showrooms across the country. Mahindra Finance too has a network of 1,450 branches and offers attractive finance schemes. This partnership would support all the customers segments — salaried, self-employed, agriculturists and businessmen to purchase cars, adds the statement of Maruti Suzuki.