Oppo brand, which is official global partner of the International Cricket Council (ICC) for the mobile phone category for four years, has launched today OPPO F1 ICC WT20 limited edition smartphone today on the occasion of the ICC World Twenty20 2016, which is being played in India.
OPPO F1 ICC WT20 limited edition smartphone has same features as of original F1 which was launched in January in India at Rs. 15,990. The only difference is that OPPO F1 ICC WT20 limited edition has 32GB of internal storage compared to 16GB of original F1, which can be expanded upto 128GB via microSD card. The phone has ICC T20 world cup logo on the back cover and comes with a gift kit which includes ICC WT20 2016 key chain and selfie stick to click your selfies.
The other major difference is that the OPPO F1 ICC WT20 limited edition is priced Rs. 17,900 which is Rs. 2000 expensive compared to original F1.(http://www.techvorm.com/oppo-f1-with-metal-body-8mp-front-camera-launched-at-rs/).
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India, said, “We are happy to launch a customized edition of OPPO F1 for the ICC WT20 2016. It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with ICC and cheer for Team India. We wish Team India success in this tournament.”
Key Specifications :
- 8MP front-facing camera; 13MP rear camera with an ISOCELL sensor
- Beautify 3.0 feature and Screen Flash feature to ensure natural-looking shots in low light
- Premium metal body
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 series Octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which can be expanded up to 128GB
- The OPPO F1 is 4G enabled and also supports VoLTE
- The camera is backed by OPPO’s own Pure Image 2.0+ photography platform
- The F1 ICC WT20 limited edition camera phone is available in the Golden variant
- 5-inch, 720p display; 7.25mm thickness
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Screen
- Color OS 2.1, Android 5.1