Piaggi India today unveiled Aprilia SXR 160 Premium scooter in Auto Expo 2020 which will be manufactured at Piaggio’s Baramati factory and is slated for commercial launch in Q3, 2020. Piaggio also showcased the European version of the Vespa Elettrica scooter and which is electric mobility solutions to be designed for India, and to be made in India.
The new Aprilia SXR 160 comes with the Crossmax design styling, sporty appeal having great ergonomics and comfort. The Aprilia SXR 160 has been designed in Italy and features an imposing stance with aerodynamic design.
The all new Aprilia SXR 160 will come in all new 160 CC BS6 & 125 CC BS6 options with 3V Tech FI Engine technology. This scooter will have following features:
- LED Twin Head and Tail Lights Technology with Daytime Eyeline Position Lamps
- Large lit up under storage area and split glove box with USB charging in the front
- Integrated dark fly screen, Raised convenient Steering Handle bar.
- Large 210 Cm 2 Multifunction All Digital Cluster including Mileage indicator
- Anti-Braking System and Disk Brake
- 12 inch, 5 spoke petal machined rim Alloy Wheels with wide pattern tyres
- Dark Chrome embellishments, Sporty eye-catching Chrome Garnish Exhaust
The SXR 160 will be available in four vibrant colours – Red, Blue, White and Black and Riders can also choose from a wide range of specially designed accessories like connectivity, mobile docking system and merchandise like Aprilia helmets and apparel. Booking for SXR 160 will commence online in August 2020.
Piaggio India is also displaying at the show the Limited-Edition Vespa Racing Sixties, Vespa 2020 Facelifts – Vespa RED, Vespa SXL/ VXL Facelift, Aprilia SR 160 and Aprilia Storm 125 with disc brakes which are expected to be launched in Q2, 2020.
These are all expected to be launched in Q2, 2020.