Tata Motors has launched today new top of the line variant in the Tiago range – The Tiago XZ+. It comes with a host of additional features, which add to its premium quotient.
The Tiago XZ+ comes in both petrol (1.2L Revotron engine) and diesel (1.05L Revotorq engine) with 5 speed manual transmission. It will be available in two new colors – Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue. It will be available in both single and dual tone exterior options.
The new variant will be available on sale from 12th December, 2018 across all authorized Tata Motors dealerships. It is priced at INR. 5.57 lakhs (single tone) and INR 5.64 lakhs (dual tone) for the petrol version. Additionally, the diesel version will be available at INR 6.31 (single tone) and INR 6.38 (dual tone), all ex-showroom Delhi.
New Features of Tiago XZ+:
· Dual tone exterior option – Glossy black roof & spoiler
· 15” dual tone alloy wheels (only with the petrol engine option)
· Chrome accent on tailgate
· Body side molding
· 2 new colours – Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue
· ConnectNext 7”(17.78cm) touchscreen system by Harman™
· Android Auto ™ connectivity
· Voice command recognition through Android Auto ™
· Incoming SMS notifications & read outs
· Digital controls for FATC
· Fully Automatic Temperature control
· Projector headlamps with smoked black bezel
· Electrically folding ORVM with welcome function
Commenting on the new launch, Mr. SN. Barman – Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said – Since its launch in 2016, the TIAGO – our first product to be launched under the IMPACT design language; stood out as an attractive, innovative and feature loaded car. It has been the most awarded car of the year with over 18 awards in 2017. With its continued demand amongst our customer base, we are today proud to announce the introduction of the new top of line variant in its range – the Tiago XZ+. Offering features and styling from a segment above, we are confident that the XZ+ will be much loved by our customers and will further help us expand our market share and support in our journey to ‘win sustainably’ in the PV business.