Digsby, an application to manage all your existing IM, email, and social network accounts from one application, has updated its application and made some significant improvements in its twitter application. This release includes a completely redesigned Twitter implementation.
Some of the worth mentioning changes are :
- The interface has been made clutter free. Now there is only a single column user interface that doesn’t take up your whole screen.
- Following the conversation is easier now, the tweets are shown in chronological order so you read the conversation as it happens.
- Its now more organized. Whenever you open Twitter, Digsby brings you right where you left off so you can continue reading the conversation without missing a tweet !
- Prioritizing people is more easier by filtering groups of users out of the main timeline so it is the most useful view and not the most cluttered.
- Innovative pop ups allow you to reply and retweet right from popup notifications so you can stay on task and stay in the loop, without any hindrance.
All in all it looks TweetDeck has got a competitor, roaring to take the first place in being the Best Twitter clients.
You can download thedigsby cleint by visiting their official site HERE.